GENERAL 1000 DELUXE EPS
GENERAL 1000 DELUXE EPS for Sale at Farm and Garden Products in North Rockhampton, QLD | Specifications & Review Information
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR AN EPIC DAY ON THE TRAIL
Equipped with more sport perfromance and versatility straight from the factory. Features include 27" Maxxis Coronado Tyres with 14" rally wheel, high-intensity LED headlights, low-profile sport bumper and recovery-ready pulling power of the 4,500 lb Polaris HD Plus winch.
- Polaris 4,500 lb HD winch with synethic rope
- Sport Chassis
- True On-Demand AWD with Versatrac turf mode
- 100 horsepower
- 205.74cm wheelbase
- 272.16kg dumping cargo box
- 27" Maxxis Coronado tyres with 14" Rally Wheel
- 31.12cm front/33.53cm rear suspension travel
- Premium Half Doors
- Rider-optimized seats and ergonomics
- Low-Profile Sport Bumper
GENERAL 1000 PREMIUM EPS
There’s nothing more fun than getting away from the crowds and enjoying the trail on your terms. Unlock more performance, utility and comfort in the industry’s premier adventure side-by-side.
- Ultra-responsive 100 Horsepower Engine
- True On-Demand AWD
- 272.16kg Dumping Cargo Box with integrated Lock & Ride Mounting Points
- Class-Leading Fox® 2.0 Podium Shocks
- All-new Polaris 4,500 lb HD winch with synthetic rope
- Rider-Optimized Seating and Ergonomics
- Protective Half Door
INDUSTRY'S BEST SELLING CROSSOVER
The General™ 1000 EPS Deluxe Edition delivers all the class-leading power and versatility of the GENERAL family, plus deluxe trail and work features to take your off-road adventure to the next level. Go where you want to go, get done what needs to get done, and dominate the off-road like never before in the industry's best-selling crossover SxS.
TAKE CHARGE WITH THE INDUSTRY BEST 100 HP
Meet the industry's most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever, delivering all the power you need for a day dominating the trails or working on your property.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
BEST-IN-CLASS SUSPENSION & HANDLING
You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail or work site throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- A full 12" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Dual-rate springs with tuned suspension to maintain ground clearance.
- 3 position FOX Podium Shocks to tune-in to the ultimate suspension for any riding.
CLASS LEADING TOWING & PAYLOAD
THE SERIOUS WORK ETHIC YOU NEED TO HAUL, PULL, AND POWER THROUGH THE BIGGEST JOBS.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,100 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking and Electronic Power Steering (EPS).
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORTWith premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day comfort for work and play.
- All-new redesigned cockpit for all-day riding and working comfort.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- 23L of integrated storage, including center console storage.
DELUXE FEATURES FOR THE TRAIL & WORK
- Poly Sport Roof to keep you protected.
- 4,500 lb. Polaris HD winch.
- Low profile front bumper.
- FOX Podium QS3 suspension.
- Factory-installed rear view mirror and sound system.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
|Engine Type||ProStar 1000 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||999 cc / 100 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm With Stabiliser Bar, 31.1 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm With Stabiliser Bar, IRS 33.5 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc With Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Front Tyres||27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado|
|Rear Tyres||27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A kg / 272 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||35.9 L|
|Ground Clearance||30.5 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||295.6 x 158.7 x 187 cm|
|Estimated Dry Weight||676 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4″ LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet|